Part 4 - Cabinet procedure rules
Below are the Cabinet procedure rules.
- 1 - Membership of the Cabinet
- 2 - The role of the Cabinet
- 3 - Publication of proposed decisions and decisions taken
- 4 - Conflicts of interest
- 5 - Cabinet meetings
- 6 - Key decisions
- 7 - Cabinet agenda
- 8 - How are the Cabinet meetings conducted?
- 9 - Questions at cabinet meetings
- 10 - Business conducted at meetings of the Cabinet
- 11 - Consultation
- 12 - Cabinet liaison arrangements
- 13 - Appointment of Cabinet panels
- 14 - Other groups and Cabinet business
2.1 The role of the Cabinet is described in Part 2 of the Constitution.
2.2 The Cabinet may not:
(a) Take decisions on matters reserved to the full Council;
(b) Take decisions on matters that may not by law be determined by the Cabinet;
Page updated: 08/10/2020 Page updated by: Gloucestershire County Council