Part 4 - Call-in procedure rules
Below are the call-in procedure rules.
- 1 - Scope
- 2 - Publication of Cabinet decisions and implementation
- 3 - Grounds for call-in
- 4 - Call-in procedure
- 5 - Call-in and deferring implementation
- 6 - Consideration by the relevant Scrutiny Committee
- 7 - Action by the relevant Scrutiny Committee
- 8 - Action by the Cabinet, Leader of the Council or Cabinet Member
- 9 - Response to the relevant Scrutiny Committee
- 10 - Call-in of urgent decisions and urgent implementation
- 11 - Call-in of decisions outside the Policy Framework and budge
- 12 - Call-in template
The Cabinet’s, Leader of the Council’s or Cabinet Lead Member’s response will be reported to the next available meeting of the relevant Scrutiny Committee.
Page updated: 09/10/2020