Part 4 - Contract Procedure Rules
Below are the Contract Procedure Rules.
- 1 - Background
- 2 - Scope
- 3 - Accountability and Responsibility
- 4 - Basic principles
- 5 - Exemptions to these Contract Procedure Rules
- 6 - Requirements to consult the Director of Policy, Performance and Governance and the Assistant Director of Legal Services
- 7 - Procuring via Frameworks, Collaborative Procurements and Dynamic Purchasing Systems
- 8 - The contracting process
- 9 - Localism
- 10 - Framework Agreements and Dynamic Purchasing Systems
- 11 - The Quotation Process
- 12 - Tendering Exercises
- 13 - Contracts Register
- 14 - Conditions of contract and contract formalities
- 15 - Other requirements
- 16 - Procurement guidance
11.1 Save in respect of quotations sought by or on behalf of any Council Maintained School in respect of goods and/or services (in relation to which the Council Scheme for Financing Maintained Schools shall apply), the quotation process described in this CPR 11 and
CPRs 8.5(a), 8.5(b), 8.5(c) and 8.6(a) shall be complied with when:
a) the Estimated Total Contract Value for goods and/or services is less than £100,000 (excluding VAT); or
b) the Estimated Total Contract Value for works is £250,000 (excluding VAT) or less.
11.2 Save in respect of quotations sought by the Council in respect of contracts for goods and/or services of the value described in CPR 8.5(a) requests for a quotation must be carried out using the Council’s e-procurement system in accordance with guidance from the Assistant Director of Strategic Procurement.