Part 4 - Contract Standing Orders
Below are the Contract Standing Orders.
- 1 - Background
- 2 - Scope
- 3 - Accountability and Responsibility
- 4 - Basic principles
- 5 - Exemptions
- 6 - Requirements to consult Assistant Director of Legal Services and Assistant Director of Strategic Procurement
- 7 - Grants and external funding
- 8 - Collaborative Procurement, Frameworks and Use of Agents
- 9 - The contracting process
- 10 - General
- 11 - Select lists
- 12 - The quotation process
- 13 - Requirements applicable to all tendering exercises
- 14 - Tendering exercises
- 15 - Conditions of contract and contract formalities
- 16 - Other requirements
7.1 Authorised Officers shall have regard to guidance on grant making which may be issued from time to time by the Executive Director of Corporate Resources.
7.2 Where the Council is using grant monies itself or passing it on to a third party, the application of that money shall be subject to the requirements of the relevant grant funding body.
7.3 In considering the award of a grant, Directors shall have regard to the law on state aid and best value law.
7.4 Before entering into any arrangement where the Council takes on accountable body status, appropriate advice must be sought from the Assistant Director of Finance, Assistant Director of Strategic Procurement and the Assistant Director of Legal Services.