Part 4 - Scrutiny procedure rules
Below are the scrutiny procedure rules.
- 1 - what will be the number and arrangements for scrutiny committees?
- 2 - Co-ordination
- 3 - Membership
- 4 - Casual vacancies
- 5 - Co-optees and voting rights scheme
- 6 - Education representatives
- 7 - Chair and Vice-Chair of scrutiny committees
- 8 - Meetings of Scrutiny Committees
- 9 - Extraordinary meetings of Scrutiny Committees
- 10 - Quorum
- 11 - Work programmes
- 12 - Agenda items
- 13 - Councillor call for action
- 14 - Policy review and development
- 15 - Reports from the Scrutiny Committees
- 16 - Members and Officers giving account
- 17 - Attendance by others
- 18 - Call-in and review of scrutiny decisions
- 19 - Procedure at Scrutiny Committee meetings
- 20 - Scrutiny task groups
Any member of a Scrutiny Committee shall be entitled to give notice to the Chief Executive that they wish an item relevant to the functions of the committee to be included on the agenda for the next available meeting of the committee. On receipt of such a request the Chief Executive will ensure that it is included on the next available agenda.