Part 4 - Scrutiny procedure rules
Below are the scrutiny procedure rules.
- 1 - what will be the number and arrangements for scrutiny committees?
- 2 - Co-ordination
- 3 - Membership
- 4 - Casual vacancies
- 5 - Co-optees and voting rights scheme
- 6 - Education representatives
- 7 - Chair and Vice-Chair of scrutiny committees
- 8 - Meetings of Scrutiny Committees
- 9 - Extraordinary meetings of Scrutiny Committees
- 10 - Quorum
- 11 - Work programmes
- 12 - Agenda items
- 13 - Councillor call for action
- 14 - Policy review and development
- 15 - Reports from the Scrutiny Committees
- 16 - Members and Officers giving account
- 17 - Attendance by others
- 18 - Call-in and review of scrutiny decisions
- 19 - Procedure at Scrutiny Committee meetings
- 20 - Scrutiny task groups
Scrutiny Committees may plan and conduct their business in the manner that they determine is most likely to result in the effective, efficient and accountable discharge of their functions.
Page updated: 09/10/2020 Page updated by: Gloucestershire County Council