Part 4 - Scrutiny procedure rules
Below are the scrutiny procedure rules.
- 1 - what will be the number and arrangements for scrutiny committees?
- 2 - Co-ordination
- 3 - Membership
- 4 - Casual vacancies
- 5 - Co-optees and voting rights scheme
- 6 - Education representatives
- 7 - Chair and Vice-Chair of scrutiny committees
- 8 - Meetings of Scrutiny Committees
- 9 - Extraordinary meetings of Scrutiny Committees
- 10 - Quorum
- 11 - Work programmes
- 12 - Agenda items
- 13 - Councillor call for action
- 14 - Policy review and development
- 15 - Reports from the Scrutiny Committees
- 16 - Members and Officers giving account
- 17 - Attendance by others
- 18 - Call-in and review of scrutiny decisions
- 19 - Procedure at Scrutiny Committee meetings
- 20 - Scrutiny task groups
6.1 The Children and Families Scrutiny Committee shall include in its membership the following statutory voting representatives:
6.1.1 Church of England Diocese representative;
6.1.2 Roman Catholic Diocese representative;
6.1.3 Parent Governor, representatives (three).
6.2 When dealing with issues other than education the representatives at 6.1.1, 6.1.2 and 6.1.3 above shall not vote though they may stay in the meeting and speak.