Part 4 - Scrutiny procedure rules
Below are the scrutiny procedure rules.
- 1 - what will be the number and arrangements for scrutiny committees?
- 2 - Co-ordination
- 3 - Membership
- 4 - Casual vacancies
- 5 - Co-optees and voting rights scheme
- 6 - Education representatives
- 7 - Chair and Vice-Chair of scrutiny committees
- 8 - Meetings of Scrutiny Committees
- 9 - Extraordinary meetings of Scrutiny Committees
- 10 - Quorum
- 11 - Work programmes
- 12 - Agenda items
- 13 - Councillor call for action
- 14 - Policy review and development
- 15 - Reports from the Scrutiny Committees
- 16 - Members and Officers giving account
- 17 - Attendance by others
- 18 - Call-in and review of scrutiny decisions
- 19 - Procedure at Scrutiny Committee meetings
- 20 - Scrutiny task groups
The Chair and Vice-chair of each Scrutiny Committee will be appointed by full Council and will be drawn from amongst the County Councillors sitting on each committee.
Page updated: 09/10/2020 Page updated by: Gloucestershire County Council