Part 5 - Code of Conduct for Employees
This Code of Conduct includes confidential reporting procedure (whistle-blowing) for employees other than for staff in educational establishments (for whom a separate code exists).
Return to the Constitution contents.
- Code of conduct
- Personal appearance
- Use of the council's facilities and equipment
- Culture of the organisation
- Your interests
- Rules governing purchasing by employees
- Separation of roles during tendering
- Reporting a concern
- Gifts, prizes hospitality and sponsorship
- Register of gifts and hospitality
- Disclosure and use of information
- Political neutrality
- Appointments and other employment matters
- Undertaking additional work outside the council
- Arrest or conviction on civil or criminal charges
- Membership of clubs, socities and other organisations which are not open to the public and / or have secrecy about rules, membership etc.
- Conflict of interest
- Equality issues
- Health and safety issues
- Breaches of code of conduct
- Confidential reporting procedure for employees (whistle-blowing)
- All employees must comply with the Council’s policies on equal opportunities in employment and with those relating to service delivery. Employees must also have due regard to any requirements under the Public Sector Equality Duty.
Page updated: 09/10/2020 Page updated by: Gloucestershire County Council