Part 5 - Members' Protocol on Gifts and Hospitality
Below you will find the Members' Protocol on Gifts and Hospitality
3.1 A register is to be maintained by the Council's Monitoring Officer detailing every offer of a gift or hospitality (other than those exemptions identified above) offered to all County Councillors.
3.2 The following information will be recorded and will be available for inspection:
- The Member to whom the offer was made;
- The person or body making the offer;
- The gift or hospitality offered;
- The circumstances of the offer;
- The action taken by the Member concerned.