Part 5 - Petition Scheme
Below is the Petition Scheme.
- Gloucestershire County Council Petition Scheme
- What are the guidelines for submitting a petition?
- What will the Council do when it receives my petition?
- Full Council debates
- How do I submit a petition to the County Council?
- What happens after a petition has been submitted to the County Council?
- The petition will be acknowledged within 5 working days. The petition organiser will receive a formal written response from the Council within 20 working days.
- The petition will be scheduled for debate by the full Council.
- At the full Council meeting, the petition organised will be given 5 minutes to present the petition.
Page updated: 12/10/2020 Page updated by: Gloucestershire County Council