Gloucestershire County Council Privacy Notice
We process the personal data that we collect for a number of different purposes. This privacy statement gives a general overview of how we use personal data.
As we offer a diverse range of services, the notice is layered, with general information supported by service specific privacy notices. These provide more detailed information about how we handle your information for specific council services, including who we will share your information with and why.
- Gloucestershire County Council General Privacy Statement
- Who do we collect personal data about?
- What personal data do we use?
- Why do we need your personal information?
- What gives us the right to use your personal information?
- Where do we get the personal data from and who will we share it with?
- How long do we keep your personal data and how do we keep it secure?
- Your rights
- Our Data Protection Officer
We collect personal data about many different people, from both within and outside the county. These people include:
- People who visit our websites or complete forms on our websites;
- People who receive services from us;
- People who receive care from the council or one of our providers;
- Relatives or other individuals who interact with those receiving services from us;
- People who contact us with a query or complaint;
- People who make comments about the services we provide or actions we take as a county council;
- People who have been referred to us from other organisations;
- People who visit the organisation or who are recorded on CCTV on council premises;
- People who live in the county or nearby areas;
- Job applicants;
- Current and former employees;
- Employees of partner organisations; and
- Our suppliers and providers or their employees.
Page updated: 22/02/2021 Page updated by: Information Management Service