Gloucestershire County Council Privacy Notice
We process the personal data that we collect for a number of different purposes. This privacy statement gives a general overview of how we use personal data.
As we offer a diverse range of services, the notice is layered, with general information supported by service specific privacy notices. These provide more detailed information about how we handle your information for specific council services, including who we will share your information with and why.
- Gloucestershire County Council General Privacy Statement
- Who do we collect personal data about?
- What personal data do we use?
- Why do we need your personal information?
- What gives us the right to use your personal information?
- Where do we get the personal data from and who will we share it with?
- How long do we keep your personal data and how do we keep it secure?
- Your rights
- Our Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer and supporting advisers in the Information Management Service (IMS). You can contact them with any issues regarding the use of your personal data by:
Data Protection Officer
Information Management Service
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.