Community Services Privacy Notice
Gloucestershire County Council is the Data Controller for the personal information we collect from you. We will always ensure that we only collect the information necessary for the services we are providing you. Any information we do collect and use will be covered by our corporate policies which can be found on our Information Management and Security policies page.
However there are some specific policies covering how we use the 3 main types of information we can collect these are our Data Protection Policy, Special Category data policy and our criminal conviction data policy.
- Who do we collect personal data about?
- What personal data do we use?
- Why do we need your personal information?
- What gives us the right to use your personal information?
- What gives us the right to use your sensitive information?
- Where do we get your data from and who will we share it with?
- Transfers out of the EEA
- Your rights and how to use them
- Making a complaint to the Information Commissioner
- People who visit or complete forms on our websites
- People who register for online accounts on our websites
- People who register for and receive services from us
- People who receive care from the council or one of our providers
- Relatives or other individuals who interact with those receiving services from us
- People who contact us with a query, complaint or feedback
- People who make comments about the services we provide or actions we take as a county council
- People who have been referred to us from other organisations or commissioned providers
- People who visit the organisation or who are recorded on CCTV on council premises
- People who live in the county or nearby areas
- Job applicants
- Current and former employees
- Employees of partner organisations
- Our suppliers and providers or their employees