Welcome to the Gloucestershire Employment and Skills Hub
Gloucestershire Employment and Skills Hub brings together the key employment and skills provision of GFirst LEP and Gloucestershire County Council, offering an open door for residents and employers who would like information, advice, guidance or support around careers, training, skills, employment and recruitment.
Our services are free to anyone whether employed or looking for work, in education or those who looking to start their journey by accessing courses to help build their confidence.
Working with partners across Gloucestershire including Adult Education, libraries, voluntary and community sector organisations and employers we can support our customers to:
- create and action plan for long term and short term goals
- search for jobs
- write CV and cover letters
- practice with mock interviews
- access other services that maybe needed i.e. in work support
Hear from those we've helped
- “Triage was fast within 24 hours. I was booked with the National Career Service and Adult Education”
- “1:1 was great, I was offered face to face and telephone appointment to fit around my personal circumstances”
- “It was good to discuss a customer with another person and signpost to the right service”
How to contact us
Complete our online form or ring 01452 425776 for a chat.
If you would like to keep up to date with our news, sign-up to our newsletters.