Skip to content

Request a new copy of a Payslip or P60

To request a new copy of a previous P60 or Payslip, please use the link below to open our online form where you can request and pay for your copy.

Please note that this process is only applicable to individuals and customers that have had their payroll provided by GCC within the last 6 years. Documents are only available from the individual's start date, or 6 years ago (whichever is more recent).

Following completion of this form, your requested documents will be sent via 2nd class post to the address provided on the form.


Request a new copy of a Payslip or P60


If you would prefer the charge for your request be taken out of your next salary payment, or if you have any other queries regarding your Payslip or P60, please call ContactUs 01452 425888 (option 1, then 2), or email on

Help us improve Gloucestershire County Council

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.