Advice on COVID-19
Keep going…it will be worth it!
On 22 February, the Prime Minister announced the Government’s four-step roadmap for easing restrictions across England.
The plan spans from 8 March to 21 June, and within this, there are key dates from when Government expects to be able to unlock further restrictions:
- 8 March (step one).
- 29 March (part two of step one).
- 12 April (step two).
- 17 May (step three).
- 21 June (step four).
Whilst the roadmap is good news for us all, it is important to remember that COVID hasn’t gone away. To help keep life moving and make sure we reach each of the key milestones, we all must continue to play our part in keeping COVID cases down.
Here are the steps you can take to help protect yourself and others. Click on the tabs to the left to find out more about each:
- Following the rules of hands, face, space and ventilate;
- Self-isolating and getting a test if you have COVID-19 symptoms;
- Getting a regular, rapid COVID test if you don’t have symptoms; and
- Take up the offer of a COVID-19 vaccine when invited to.
For further information about the roadmap, you can watch the video produced by the Government and NHS below or visit the Government website.