Collect home test kits
If you haven’t done a rapid COVID-19 test before, it’s recommend that you visit a testing centre first to get used to how they work.
Do not collect your tests from a test centre if you are displaying any of the following symptoms or are currently self isolating:
- High temperature;
- New continuous cough; and / or
- Loss or change to sense of smell or taste.
If you have symptoms, self isolate and book a test for those with symptoms through the national testing portal.
Collection from a PCR testing site
You do not need to make an appointment but do not visit a collection point outside opening hours, as it may be used to test people with coronavirus symptoms outside these times.
- Gloucester - Hempsted Meadows, David Hook Way, Gloucester, GL2 5LE (🚘)
- Cheltenham - High Street Car Park, Cheltenham, GL50 4AL (🚶)
- Stratford Park Leisure Centre - Stratford Road, Stroud, GL5 4AF (🚶🚘)
🚘 = drive only
🚶 = walk only
🚶🚘 = walk or drive
Collection is available Monday-Sunday at Gloucester and Cheltenham between 14:30pm to 8:00pm and at Stroud Monday-Sunday between 1:30pm and 7:00pm. You can check online if the location is open or busy before you go.