Test and Trace / self-isolation support payment

In England, the Test and Trace Support Payment scheme is run by local councils.

For the application, you will need to provide the following:

  • an NHS Test and Trace Account ID, sometimes referred to as a CTAS number. If you test positive for COVID-19, or are told to self-isolate by contact tracers, you will be provided with an NHS Test and Trace Account ID.
  • a bank statement.
  • proof of employment or, if you’re self-employed, evidence of self-assessment returns, trading income and proof that your business delivers services that cannot be undertaken without social contact.

 These payments are being managed by the district councils, to check out if you are eligible or to apply, visit the website of the district council in which you reside:

For further information on the payment scheme, please visit GOV.UK.

Help us improve Gloucestershire County Council

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.