National and in county mental health services
On this page you will find an overview of some of the mental health services that are available in Gloucestershire and Nationally for both adults and young people to help you access the support that is right for you.
For further details of local support services, you can visit the 'who can I talk to?' page.
Change, Grow, Live (CGL)
01452 223 014 | Visit the CGL website
- Drug and alcohol recovery service.
- Appointments by phone and email.
Gloucestershire Carers Hub
- Offering information, advice and guidance to carers 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Gloucestershire Domestic Abuse Support Service (GDASS)
Visit the GDASS website
- A service to reduce the level of domestic abuse and improve the safety of victims and their families.
- Contact should be made using the online referral form.
Gloucestershire Self Harm Helpline
0808 801 0606 | Text: 07537 410 022 | Visit the Gloucestershire Self Harm Helpline website
- For people who self harm, their families and carers.
- Telephone, web chat and text support 5:00pm-10:00pm daily.
MHELO (Mental Health Experience Led Opportunities)
01452 234003 | Visit the Inclusion Gloucestershire website
- Mental health user led support on Facebook.
01452 307201 | Visit The Cavern website
- Support and advice available everyday 6:00pm-11:00pm or a live chat is available on the website.
Gloucestershire Rape and Sexual Abuse Centre (GRSAC)
01452 526770 | Visit the GRSAC website
- Providing emotional and practical support to both female and male victims and survivors of rape, sexual assault and childhood sexual abuse.
National - Samaritans
- 24/7 listening support via email and phone call.
National - Shout
Text 'shout' to 85258 | Visit the Shout website.
- You can text us any time, day or night.
- Your messages with us are confidential and anonymous.
- It is free to text Shout 85258 from all major mobile networks in the UK.