Homelessness and rough sleeping accommodation
Click through the section below to learn how to quickly identify and contain potential Covid-19 outbreaks.
This guidance is for managers and providers of homelessness and rough sleeping accommodation, including hostels and hotels as well as some forms of temporary accommodation provided for those who are homeless and vulnerable.
- COVID-19: cleaning in non-healthcare settings
- guidance for coronavirus for children’s social care services
- guidance for supporting vulnerable children and young people during the coronavirus outbreak - actions for education providers and other partners
- COVID-19: guidance for domestic abuse safe accommodation provision
- Guidance on shielding and protecting extremely vulnerable persons from COVID-19
- Staying alert and safe social distancing