Guidance for households with possible or confirmed COVID-19 infection
This guidance is for:
- people with symptoms that may be caused by COVID-19, including those who are waiting for a test.
- people who have received a positive COVID-19 test result (whether or not they have symptoms).
- people who currently live in the same household as someone with COVID-19 symptoms, or with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- Self-isolation following a positive Lateral Flow Device (LFD) test
- How to minimise interacting with others during self-isolation
- Your health and wellbeing
- Negative test after experiencing symptoms
- Employees in care home, the NHS or a primary school
- Example of household self-isolation
- Further information
For more extensive guidance please visit the GOV.UK page for households with possible or confirmed COVID-19 infection.
You can also view more GOV.UK resources and guidance on the topic of stay home guidance on the GOV.UK website.
For more COVID-19 information and advice specific to Gloucestershire, visit our COVID-19 advice page or follow us on social media for regular updates.