Information on the vaccination programme in Gloucestershire
Latest update from the NHS on the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
- Who will get the vaccine first?
- How is the vaccine being rolled out?
- What is the process for social care employers?
- Where will people get the vaccine?
- Why should Health and Social Care Workers get the vaccination?
- How can I cancel my vaccination appointment?
- Who can I contact?
- Further information on the COVID-19 vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccination and MCA and Best Interests Decisions
Cancelling your appointment
- If you booked through your General Practice (GP) then you will need to contact your GP surgery to cancel.
- If you booked your appointment through the national booking system at a Mass Vaccination Site, you will need to go to the ‘book your COVID vaccine’ page and click on ‘manage my booking’ to cancel.