Information on the vaccination programme in Gloucestershire
Latest update from the NHS on the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
- Who will get the vaccine first?
- How is the vaccine being rolled out?
- What is the process for social care employers?
- Where will people get the vaccine?
- Why should Health and Social Care Workers get the vaccination?
- How can I cancel my vaccination appointment?
- Who can I contact?
- Further information on the COVID-19 vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccination and MCA and Best Interests Decisions
Step-by-step process for social care employers:
- Identify which of your staff are eligible under the recently released Social Care Vaccination SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
- Send the national offer letter (page 20 – 21 of the SOP) to the staff that you have identified as eligible (in line with the SOP).
- Download and complete the Social Care Staff Vaccination Return Spreadsheet.
- Return your Social Care Staff Vaccination Return Spreadsheet to COVID-19 Vaccine Return inbox.
- You will receive a letter of eligibility to be issued to your staff along with instructions for vaccination booking.
If you employ more than 20 people, you may find it useful to discuss block booking arrangements with the vaccination programme. You can do this using this by emailing COVID-19 Vaccine Booking inbox.