Information on the vaccination programme in Gloucestershire
Latest update from the NHS on the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
- Who will get the vaccine first?
- How is the vaccine being rolled out?
- What is the process for social care employers?
- Where will people get the vaccine?
- Why should Health and Social Care Workers get the vaccination?
- How can I cancel my vaccination appointment?
- Who can I contact?
- Further information on the COVID-19 vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccination and MCA and Best Interests Decisions
Where will people get the vaccine?
The NHS is rapidly putting in place vaccination services and locations. Currently vaccination is offered in Gloucestershire through; Hospital Hubs, Primary Care Networks and some pharmacies. The programme will keep expanding as it gets more vaccines.
The public can really help the NHS deliver this effectively to those who need it most:
- The NHS will contact you when it's the right time to come forward so please don't seek a vaccine before then;
- Please act on your invitation and make sure you attend your appointments when you arrange them;
- And of course, please continue to abide by all the social distancing and hand hygiene guidance, which will still save lives.
- You can follow @NHSEngland on Twitter for the latest developments.
If you have been invited for vaccination, but declined, we would really appreciate hearing your views.