Information on the vaccination programme in Gloucestershire
Latest update from the NHS on the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
Local GP services will be in touch soon, if they haven’t already, to offer an appointment slot locally to people aged 55 or over at one of 10 Primary Care Network GP led vaccination centres across the county. Residents are politely asked not to call their GP surgery - they will be in contact.
- Who will get the vaccine first?
- How is the vaccine being rolled out?
- Accessing the vaccination
- Where will people get the vaccine?
- Why should Health and Social Care Workers get the vaccination?
- How can I cancel my vaccination appointment?
- Who can I contact?
- Further information on the COVID-19 vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccination and MCA and Best Interests Decisions
Why Health and Social Care Workers should get the vaccination
Please watch the video below, created by Public Health England. It answers questions such as 'is the vaccine safe?' and 'why is the vaccine important?'