Advice and support for front-line health and social care workers
The guidance in this section is tailored to support you. You may also find it useful to view our Wellbeing support for all Gloucestershire citizens page, and our advice and support for professionals and volunteers page.
- The Wellbeing Line provides mental health and wellbeing support for everyone working in health and social care in Gloucestershire. The Wellbeing Line is confidential and free of charge. It provides rapid mental health and psychological wellbeing assessments as well as signposting to appropriate services where required. You can contact The Wellbeing Line directly if you are struggling with your own mental health or wellbeing, or if you are worried about a colleague. There is no need for a referral. If you are a team manager then you can contact The Wellbeing Line if you would like support managing the wellbeing of your team or an individual team member. The Wellbeing Line is in addition to, and not instead of, your organisation's occupational health service. Contact by phone: 0300 421 7500 or email email@example.com
- NHS Occupational Health Service
- A free wellbeing support helpline 0300 131 7000, operated by the Samaritans is available from 7.00am – 11.00pm 7 days a week, providing confidential listening from trained professionals and specialist advice — including coaching, bereavement care, mental health and financial help. NHS staff can call for support, signposting and confidential listening
- A 24/7 text alternative to the above helpline — NHS staff can simply text FRONTLINE to 85258
- Online peer-to-peer, team and personal resilience support through digital mental health platform SilverCloud
Page updated: 18/09/2020