Advice for children and young people

If there is an immediate danger to life, please dial 999 or go to your nearest Accident and Emergency Department (A&E or ED). For other mental health concerns please make an urgent appointment with your GP. For non-medical emergencies call 111.

Help us improve Gloucestershire County Council

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.