5 ways to wellbeing
The 5 ways to wellbeing are:
- Be active,
- Take notice,
- Keep learning, and
Below you can find out what each method of wellbeing means and how to practice them.
Find ways to keep your mind occupied and active.
Why not take up an old hobby if it is something you can do whilst maintaining social distancing or challenge yourself to learn something new.
How can I keep learning?
- Explore Gloucestershire’s past by visiting the Gloucester Heritage Hub's website.
- Listen to podcasts or audio books (you can access free audio books from Gloucestershire Libraries).
- Read a book or join a virtual book club.
- Find an online 'how to' video.
- Do a crossword, puzzle or Sudoku.
- Learn a new skill.
- Research something you have always wondered about.