Support with issues such as domestic abuse and safeguarding

Hide this page

Domestic abuse can be physical, sexual, emotional, psychological and financial. If you're experiencing domestic abuse or you think someone else is, please tell someone. Having to spend so much time at home can be frightening for adults and children who experience domestic abuse. Please know that the police and partners are here and can help.

Report it

If you need help, are concerned about someone or want to tell us something, visit, call 101, or if you think someone is in immediate danger, always call 999.

Support for vulnerable children and young people

We urge you to get in touch if you are concerned for someone’s welfare. If you are worried about a child or young person

Support for vulnerable adults

If you are concerned about a vulnerable adult;

If you need to contact the children and families helpdesk or adults helpdesk out of hours, please call 01452 614194. Please only call this number for urgent enquiries.

Gloucestershire Domestic Abuse Support Service (GDASS)

GDASS provide confidential advice and support to anyone aged 16 and over who does not feel safe at home due to domestic abuse. This includes: physical, emotional, psychological, financial and sexual abuse.

If you, or someone you know, needs confidential support or advice, or if you are concerned about someone, please contact:

If you are in immediate danger,always call 999.

Helpful links:

Help us improve Gloucestershire County Council

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.