Click the options below to view relevant organisations that can offer support.
Sadly, some families may require bereavement support as a result of Coronavirus. This section contains some helplines and resources for families and professionals who are supporting the bereaved. They cover a range of support from talking about the loss of a loved one to managing grief in self-isolation.
- Care for the Family has produced top tips guide on how to support people who have become bereaved.
- The Good Grief Project has lots of advice and information to support families are newly bereaved.
- Winston Wish has produced a guide to help manage grief in for self - isolation
- Belfast Health and Social Care Trust has produced a video to help explain to children about the death of a loved one during the pandemic.
- At a Loss has loads of practical suggestions to help those who have bereaved during the Coronavirus pandemic