Click through the sections below to view relevant resources to help.
These are uncertain times that can feel very worrying and overwhelming. Being at home more together can result in practical and emotional challenges including managing children’s more difficult behaviours.
- The Family support poster is an easy guide to help you find local support for you and your family
- Use the Glosfamilies Family and Information Directory to search for services that can help
- The Institute of Health Visiting has put together some useful links and resources Parenting through Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Top Tips
- NHS advice on dealing with child behaviour problems
- UNICEF tips for parenting during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Cbeebies techniques for keeping kids calm
- There is advice on parenting teenagers on the Family Lives, Children's Society and Relate websites
- The Youth Support Team’s blog on Surviving Families under COVID-19 Lockdown is a guide for families on getting through this time together