Childminding Support Groups
The purpose of the childminder support groups is primarily to provide a support network for childminders. But they do a lot more than just that. They can:
- Offer peer support to all childminders
- Pass down training and to ensure that everyone is able to access training by helping with transport
- Encourage high standards of childcare
- Offer stay and play sessions for the childminders and the children, supporting the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Peer support for new childminders
- Peer support for childminders to help to provide cover for times of illness or emergencies.
Did you find what you were looking for?