Early Years Service Referral Forms

Business Support Form

This form is to request advice/support for:

  • Professionals/Settings requiring guidance/advice to support their business practice.
  • Settings who require advice with regards to compliant practice when delivering the Nursery Funding schemes.
  • Before submitting your request for support form you may want to complete the Business Audit tool

Business Support Form


Request for support – Child at home

The Early Years Service continue to accept requests for support for children who are not yet accessing, or able to access, an Early Years Provision. We will continue to work with the child and family in the home environment and also look to support them in identifying an Early Years Provision or community group to access, should parents require this.

Please use the Early Years Service – request for support – child at hometo make any referrals to the Early Years Service, and ensure that you include as much information as possible so that we are able to process your request accordingly i.e. My Plans, ASQ assessments.

Please note: - If you are concerned about a child’s progress or inclusion in an Early Years Setting, please discuss this with the setting first, and ask them to make a referral to us using the appropriate form – ‘Early Years Service – setting support request form’ – we would ask that the setting complete and submit this request if required.

Please see our Early Years Service SEND Offer to learn more about how we support children and families at home.


Request for EYFS Support in School Form

This form has been designed to enable schools to request advice and support from the EYFS Quality & Improvement adviser.

This form is to request advice/support for YR and mixed classes in maintained schools and academies.

EYFS Form 


GCC Privacy Notice

Click on the link below to find out about our privacy notice:

GCC Privacy Notice


Help us improve Early Years and Childcare

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.