YouCan with the Gloucestershire Carers Hub
YouCan has an aim to leave a lasting legacy, by providing a space to meet other people, share experiences, to learn new skills and gain information.
YouCan programmes are split into 4 weekly sessions which form a whole programme, each week is designed to give the individual part of a puzzle to make up 4 pieces which complete the programme.
YouCan Be Well: focuses on your wellbeing and gives hints, tips and coping strategies to approach daily life
- Week 1 YouCan Be You – exploring emotions, feelings looking at strategies to cope with them
- Week 2 YouCan Bounce Back – how to improve reliance and deal with what life throws at you
- Week 3 YouCan Be Healthy – how making a small change can make a difference diet, sleep and exercise
- Week 4 YouCan Do It! – thinking positive, being thankful and planning for future
YouCan Be Empowered:
- Week One: YouCan Know Your Rights – What being a Carer means, discover your rights and see what the Gloucestershire Carers Hub has to Offer
- Week Two: YouCan Be Positive – Explore local services which can offer you support as a Carer, steps to protect your wellbeing and how to remain positive
- Week Three: YouCan Overcome Barriers - Learn steps on how to communicate with professionals effectively, overcoming difficult situations and communication
- Week Four: Next Steps: Plan for the future, explore peer support, what can you do next
To find out more on how-to sign-up email firstname.lastname@example.org.