Gloucestershire Mapping Tool
By using this interactive mapping system you are agreeing to the following disclaimer:
- Information is for indicative use only
- We try to make sure the data is accurate but cannot accept any liability in respect of any loss, damage or injury (financial, contractual or otherwise) resulting from your reliance on these maps.
- It is accepted that the GIS data is provided as is, with all faults and errors, such as:
- Spatial errors: the areas on these maps are approximate, not necessarily accurate to surveying or engineering standards.
- Registration errors: the map layers may not overlay each other correctly.
- Attribute errors: information may be incorrect.
- Currency errors: the maps may not be the latest available.
- Completeness errors: data may be missing or the wrong data may be included.
- Property boundaries shown do not relate to land ownership; land ownership queries should be referred to the Land Registry www.gov.uk/government/organisations/land-registry.
- The maps do not show the status of a roads and whether it is publically maintainable or adopted highway
- Ordnance Survey mapping: contact the ordnance Survey to licence Ordnance Survey map data for your own use - www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk
Unauthorised reproduction infringes Crown Copyright and may lead to prosecution or civil proceedings.
Use the search option ‘Address Search’ that looks like this, and is placed at the top of the map.
First hit the search button
Then enter your postcode and press OK, then select your property address
- Click on Map Tools
- Click on My Community