High Needs events
Additional needs: helping children and young people learn and succeed
Meeting the high needs challenge in Gloucestershire
Have your say!
We are planning some changes to the way we allocate funding through the High Needs budget to improve the support we provide to families. The consultation will run from Monday 4th June to Tuesday 31st July 2018. We would appreciate your comments on our proposals and any other ideas that you may have.
What are we consulting on?
We are planning some changes to the way we allocate funding through the High Needs budget to improve the support we provide to families. We need to understand how these changes my affect you and want your help to shape these changes.
This consultation is about support through the education service, but colleagues from social care and health in particular have helped us put the proposals together. We always aim to work with families in a way that tackles all the issues together.
Events (only open to GCC staff and Health colleagues)
- Friday 8th June 2018, 10:30am - 12:30pm, Council Chamber
- Tuesday 19th June 2018, 9:30am - 11:30am, Shurdington Social Centre
- Friday 29th June 2018, 9:30am - 11:30am, Council Chamber
- Tuesday 3rd July 2018, 2pm - 4pm, Council Chamber
- Wednesday 4th July 2018, 9:30am - 11:30am, Highnam Village Hall
- Wednesday 11th July 2018, 1:30pm - 3:30pm, Adult Education in Gloucestershire (GLIC)
- Thursday 19th July 2018, 2pm - 4pm, Council Chamber
- Wednesday 25th July 2018, 9:30am - 11:30am, Council Chamber