Holiday Free School Meal vouchers
The deadline to apply for Holiday Free School Meal (FSM) Vouchers for the Summer holidays is open until 12pm on 12 July.
1. I have used the holiday FSM scheme before - do I need to apply again?
No. If you have received a voucher through the council’s scheme during previous holidays you do not need to reapply, your voucher will be sent to you automatically.
Yes. Nearer the time, we will announce that applications are open with a link to the form. We will also link to the application form on this page.
3. Where do the vouchers come from?
You will receive an e-mail from the following email address: email@example.com. This is not spam, but may come through into your junk/spam folder, so please check this regularly.
4. I have an email from the specified address but the voucher hasn't arrived, what should I do?
Once you have clicked on the link within the email and selected the supermarket you would like to shop at, the e-voucher should come through within one hour of redemption.
If for any reason your voucher does not come through after having selected your supermarket, please contact Select Code on the following number: 0344 693 9901 or via their online form.
5. My email address has changed but I haven't informed anyone, what should I do?
The vouchers will be sent to the email address you have provided. If you have received vouchers previously and your email address has changed since then, please email the Children's Fund inbox and provide:
- your name;
- your child’s name;
- your old email address;
- your new email address; and
- whether you first registered for vouchers in previous school holidays since October 2020.
6. My email hasn't come through, when should I receive it?
The vouchers will be sent out between 15-16 February.
If you have not received your voucher by noon on the 17 February, please email the Children's Fund inbox and provide:
- your name; and
- your child’s name
and explain that you have not received the email.
7. My email hasn’t come through yet, when should I receive it by?
You should receive your initial email between the 13-14 July.
If you have not received your voucher by 12pm on the 15 July, please email Childrensfund@gloucestershire.gov.uk providing details of your name, and your child’s name, explaining that you have not received the email.
8. Which supermarkets can I use the vouchers with?
The following supermarkets are part of this voucher scheme:
The vouchers can also be used online at asda.com if you are unable to access a supermarket.
9. How much will I receive in vouchers?
You will receive a voucher equivalent to your free school meal entitlement of £15 per child per week. For the winter holiday period, you will receive the total amount for both weeks of the scheme. For example, if you have two children you will receive one £60 voucher.
10. My child started school this term and receives benefit related FSMs. I'd like them to have holiday FSMs too.
11. I would like to check that my children are registered