Research, impact and evaluation
Determining the impact and effect of work across education, health and social care sectors has become increasingly important in recent years.
Our recently established Research and Evaluation Group is able to work with you to plan, implement and deliver on small to medium scale research projects.
You might consider this when you want to:
- Gather the views of important stakeholders before deciding on a course of action
- Understand what previous research and literature says about a particular topic (a literature review)
- Monitor the ongoing effects of a current intervention
- Find out about the effect of a particular intervention
- Understand the perceived impact of interventions by children, parents or professionals
Contact Dr Toby Stevens, Senior Educational Psychologist and Lead for Research and Evaluation.