Solution-focused Approaches: Working with Children and Young People
Next training session:
3 June 2019 - 9.30 am to 3.30pm
This 1 day introductory course to solution-focused approaches is for educational staff wishing to develop their skills in helping children to achieve socially, emotionally and academically.
- Introduce the principles of the Solution Focused Approach.
- Provide an opportunity to practice Solution Focused Coaching.
- Enable participants to implement individual and group solution focused coaching with young people.
Where: Royal Forest Centre Dockham Road Cinderford Gloucestershire GL14 2DB
Cost: £110 pp
Who is the course for? A full range of educational staff including: Heads of Year, SENCos, teachers, learning mentors, pastoral staff, Educational Psychologists and other professionals in education and social care.
- Have an understanding of the basic principles of the solution focused approach.
- Have ideas about working in a positive way for children.
- Will have developed solution focused support skills.