Zippy's Friends and Apple's Friends
Next training session: TBC
- School-based whole class programme proven to help children to develop coping and social skills.
- Suitable for children of all abilities. The programme usually runs for one school year, it comprises of 24 modules and attendees receive a pack that provides full lesson plans and everything to run the programme*
- Recognised by OFSTED, the World Health Organisation, The European Platform for Investing in Children and the Early Intervention Foundation.
- Evidence-based programmes that work with the whole class to promote mental health.
- Over 1 million children reached in more than 30 countries.
- Research shows Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) programmes significantly improve children’s academic performance.
Who is this course for?
- Zippy’s Friends - All KS1 Staff (Years 5-7)
- Apple’s Friends - All KS2 Staff (7-9)
Please note that the participant attending will be trained to then deliver the intervention
Course Cost: £110 p/p
Zippy Pack - *£325 (this cost directly from Partnership for Children)
Apple Pack - *£250 (this cost directly from Partnership for Children)