Educational Psychology Service Training
The EPS is able to offer a variety of training courses to pre-schools, nurseries, schools and colleges both within Gloucestershire and further afield. Throughout the year we host a variety of courses where settings usually send two or three people. We are also able to deliver these courses to individual settings if this works better for you.
Alongside our training we offer a range of therapeutic support and interventions.
Download our Training and Interventions booklet for more information about the range of work we can carry out in school with children and staff.
Find out about our Trauma Conference in June
Training courses for academic year 2017-2018
- Therapeutic Storywriting Training - Jan to Mar 2018
- Solution Focused Coaching with Children and Young People - 27.03.18
- Video Interaction Guidance (VIG) Training - 26.04.18 & 27.04.18
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy with C&YP in Schools - 30.04.18 and 14.05.18
- The Theory and Practice of Nurture Groups - May to June 2018
- Sandplay Therapy - May 2018 to April 2019
- Emotion Coaching - 14.06.18
Training courses for academic year 2018-2019
- Exploring Demand Avoidance Behaviours - 09.10.18
- Developing Sensory Interventions and Therapeutic Spaces for C&YP with SEMH and C&I Needs - 26.09.18
- Emotion Coaching - 16.10.18
- Beyond Behaviour to Recovery & Resilience - Attachment & Trauma Psychology Seminars - Oct 2018 to Mar 2019
- Emotional Literacy Support Assistant (ELSA) Training - Oct 2018 to June 2019
- ELSA Professional Support and Supervision (Ongoing)
- Zippy's and Apple's Friends - 13.11.18