Thinking of Training to be an EP?
Next training: 06 October 2021 and 23 March 2022
Time: 4pm to 6pm
- Find out about the work of EPs in Gloucestershire
- Find out about training to be an EP from current trainees and new recruits to the profession
Who is this course for? Anyone who is considering or has already applied to train as an Educational Psychologist
- This session will include opportunities to ask current trainees and newly qualified EPs questions about their training experience and the role of the EP.
- Attendees will be able to develop an understanding of the many roles an EP has within a Local Authority context. There will be time for questions relating to the role or the training route.
- If you are interested in attending this twilight session, please send your name and email address to Ula Woolley (see booking information), and the details of the Zoom meeting will be sent to you directly.