Skip to content

Educational support

Schools and other educational settings are able to request support from the Gloucestershire County Council’s Educational Psychology Service, if they feel your child needs an assessment. Your school should always talk through with you what they would like to assess your child for and why this is. Additionally, if you feel that your child could benefit from EPS involvement you should discuss this with your School’s SENCo or Headteacher in the first instance. If you and/or your school feels your child has additional needs, you can explore this variety of resources and information available.

Page updated: 23/06/2021 Page updated by: GCC

Help us improve Gloucestershire County Council

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.