Health services

Children with a learning disability, difficulty or autism can often need additional support with their communication. If you feel your child may need support from our local Speech and Language Service you can fill in a self-referral form on behalf of your child here.

Page updated: 05/05/2021 Page updated by: GCC

Help us improve Gloucestershire County Council

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.