Mental Capacity Act (MCA)
The Mental Capacity Act (MCA) protects your money, health and welfare, if you cannot make all your own decisions.
- Making decisions about your health, welfare and finances... who decides when you can't?
- How to make decisions under the Mental Capacity Act
- NHS - what is the Mental Capacity Act?
- Social Care Institute for Excellence - Mental Capacity Act resource
- Mental Capacity Act - making decisions
- Court of Protection cases on 39 Essex Chambers website
- Age.uk - Power of attorney
- Gloucestershire Safeguarding Adults Board
Page updated: 22/12/2020 Page updated by: MCA