We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The cookies cannot identify you.
If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with this.
If you want to use the sites without cookies or would like to know more, you can find out more on the Information Commissioner's web site.
You can see full details of the cookies we use on gloucestershire.gov.uk/cookies/

Skip to main content


Independent health and social care advocacy services for adults who live in Gloucestershire are provided by POhWER.
More information about advocacy services and how to contact POhWER can be found on Your Circle.

Our Advocacy policy is under review.
More information will be added to this webpage soon


Help us improve Gloucestershire County Council

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.