Carers Week 6-12 June 2022
This year’s theme is make caring visible, valued and supported.
Gloucestershire Carers Hub have a wonderful programme on offer that week for all unpaid carers to attend, with online and face to face sessions across the county.
The theme each day can be seen below, for full details, please refer to attached programme.
- Monday – Launch of Carers Week, Health and Social Care Issues affecting Carers
- Tuesday - Work and Employment
- Wednesday – Visible, Valued and Supported
- Thursday – Younger Carers
- Friday – Older Carers
- Saturday - Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Sunday – Reflections on Carers Week 2022