Organisations who can help
Carers Gloucestershire are an independent charity helping unpaid Carers of all ages in Gloucestershire..They have a dedicated Carers Line and can be contacted on 0300 111 9000 or at http://carersgloucestershire.org.uk/.
- Carers Direct - a national, free, confidential information and advice service for carers.
- Lines are open 9am - 8pm Mon - Fri except bank holidays and 11am-4pm on weekends.
- Calls are free from UK land lines and mobiles or you can request a call back.
- You can also ask for a call back in 1 of 170 languages.
- tel: 080 880 20202
- Carers UK is a charity set up specifically to help carers.
- They provide information and advice about caring alongside practical and emotional support for carers.
- Carers UK also campaigns to make life better for carers and influences policy makers, employers and service providers, to help them improve carers' lives.
- 20 Great Dover Street,
London, SE1 4LX
- tel 020 7378 4999
- Carers Trust is a major charity for, with and about carers.
- It works to improve support, services and recognition for anyone living with the challenges of caring, unpaid, for a family member or friend who is ill, frail, disabled or has mental health or addiction problems.
- It works with its Network Partners; they provide access to breaks, information and advice, education, training and employment opportunities
- It offers specialist services for carers of people of all ages and conditions and a range of individually tailored support and group activities.
- For general enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a carer and need support, you can e mail their online support team at email@example.com.