Organisations who can help
Gloucestershire Carers Hub
The provider of Gloucestershire County Council contracted services for Adult Carers is PeoplePlus. The service is called ‘Gloucestershire Carers Hub'.
The contract provides:
- Information, advice and guidance
- Carers assessment and support planning
- Carers Emergency Scheme
- Carers Breaks
- Hospital Liaison
- Carers’ Voice
- Positive Caring education and training - carer training, learning and activity sessions
- Carers emotional support and counselling
- Peer support and support groups
Referrals can be made to Gloucestershire Carers Hub via their website www.gloucestershirecarershub.co.uk or by telephone 0300 111 9000.
- The email address for general enquiries is: email@example.com.
- Their address:
Gloucestershire Carers Hub,
c/o Omega Resource Group Head Office